JOB TITLE: CREATIVE WORKSHOP VOLUNTEER
ORGANISATION: THE FAMILY HAVEN
REPORTS TO: THE FAMILY SUPPORT WORKER
LINE MANAGER: THE CENTRE MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in the delivery of a number of creative workshops with parents e.g. art/craft, music, sewing, hair/ nails, relaxation, bingo etc.
- To encourage inclusive participation of all parents.
- To ensure all equipment and resources are accounted for and kept in an orderly fashion.
- To inform the family support worker or centre manager of any necessary equipment or resource needs.
- To maintain strict confidentiality regarding all matters relating to staff, clients and others attending The Haven.
- To adhere to all relevant policies and procedures.
- To demonstrate a non-judgemental approach in all matters connected to The Family Haven.
- To inform the centre manager of any holidays or foreseeable absences.
- To disclose and discuss any conflict of interest with the centre manager e.g. personal involvement with any clients.
If you are interested in this position please contact our centre manager Lorraine by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01452 422971