- Do you have a child under 5?
- Are you lonely?
- Do you need time to yourself away from your child/children?
- Do you need someone to talk to and share your problems with?
- Would your children benefit from playing with others?
- Are you living in inadequate housing?
- Are you in receipt of a Benefit?
- Do you need access to cooking, washing and drying facilities?
- Do you need help sorting your benefits?
If you can answer yes to one or more of these questions, you may be entitled to join us.
Come to The Family Haven for as little as £1.00 per day we will take care of your children, while we help you take care of yourself.
Warmth, shelter and a friendly atmosphere. Support, friendship, advice and more to be found at The Family Haven.
If you are interested, pop in, telephone us or speak to your Health Visitor!
The Family Haven, 31 Spa Road, Gloucester, GL1 1UY
Main Telephone: 01452 422971
THE FAMILY HAVEN IS OPEN Monday 9.30 – 1pm, Tuesday – Friday 9.30am – 4.00pm
Our nursery is open Monday 10am – 1pm, Tuesday – Friday 10am-3.30pm